Marketing Leadership Consultant
We are always adding to our team with marketing leadership roles. We are big fans of agency ex-pats who want to be part of a collective, but not in the traditional agency model. If you have a creative, strategy, account, digital, development marketing background and would like to learn more, please contact us and let's discuss this further.
Accounts Payable / Receivable Specialist
We are seeking a team member experienced in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. This is initially a part-time position but as you build in responsibilities and take on more, there is full-time potential to grow on take on more.
Ideally working 10-15 hours a week. At minimum, we need 3-5 hours per day M/W/F. This can be a mostly-remote position, though some time in the office (Evanston, IL) would be required). But we are flexible!
About the Job:
• Enter invoices into the accounting system
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Maintain vendor files and updating vendor account information (this may include W-9 collection and address changes).
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Assist with other projects as needed and take on more as you grow within the company
Required Skills and Criteria:
• Either obtained or seeking an Accounting/Business degree or has equivalent job experience
• 2-4 years of AP/AR experience
• Proficient with QuicBooks and generally computer savvy
• Awesome organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work with various levels of people within the company as well as with external parties
• Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
Minimum required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Minimum one to two years of experience in accounting.
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree, Associates Degree
Commitment to Diversity:
We get it. The demographics of modern companies don’t match up with America. We believe in changing that and we are actively looking for candidates from all backgrounds. We intend to challenge the status quo in tech demographics by introducing innovative recruiting and HR practices that seek out, support, and join individuals from diverse backgrounds
Compensation: $25 per hour
Spool Marketing and Communications is looking for candidates available for a full-time, paid internship to assist our teams in the execution of programs, tactics, planning and the objective of raising awareness for our client’s. We are looking for interns with a good work ethic, strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to work hard and have fun.
What you'll be working on:
Creating media lists
Drafting, disseminating and pitching media alerts and press releases
Identifying and reaching out to social influencers
Participating in brainstorms and project meetings
Creation of publicity materials and media kits
Compiling news summaries and providing general office support
What you’ll need to succeed:
Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines
Excellent verbal and written skills
Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in public relations, mass communications, journalism or related field
Public Relations experience preferred
Previous agency experience, including internships, desired